57 West 57th Street, Midtown, Manhattan Office for Rent
This business center occupies the third and fourth floor of a stylish Art Deco building with marble façade and lobby. The business center's corporate HQ neighbors cover such sectors as tire manufacturing, travel management and finance, while smaller businesses include several health and medical companies.
This center is situated two blocks from Central Park and a block from Avenue of the Americas, as well as being close to famous buildings such as concert venue Carnegie Hall. This area of Midtown Manhattan is known as the garment district for its many fashion-related businesses but other sectors have added diversity to this buzzing commercial area. The business center is close to all amenities and highly accessible for Columbus Circle, major subways and the local and express bus hub.
Office Features and Services
- Business Support
- Lobby with AttendantThis commercial building/office center has an attended lobby to meet and greet your clients and visitors.
- IT / Telecomms
- Broadband Internet AccessThis commercial building/office center features high speed broadband internet access.
- Services & Amenities
- Boardroom(s)This commercial building/office center features a boardroom.
- Meeting Room(s)This commercial building/office center features a meeting room.
- Workspace Features
- National Access to Other CentersThis commercial building/office center offers its tenants access to other centers nationwide.
- City Center/DowntownThis commercial building/office center is situated in the city center/downtown.
- Flex Office SpaceThis commercial building/office center offers flex office space that is available for temporary rental at short notice, perfect for projects, team space, freelancers and anyone requiring short term flexible workspace with no long term commitments.
- Furnished OfficesThis commercial building/office center offers fully furnished workspace, ready for you to plug and play the day you move in.
- Modern BuildingThis office center is situated in a modern building featuring contemporary furnishings and décor.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial building/office center offers virtual office space which can include a virtual business address/identity, mail handling, message taking and more.
Nearest Subway: 57 Street
Nearest Train Station: Grand Central Terminal
Popular Manhattan Offices
In the heart of Harlem's bustling business district, this center offers private office and coworking space. This open, airy and creative environment has its coworking space spread over two levels,... Read More >>
This center offers private offices for one to eight people. If you're a larger company then you can always take more than one office. The space comes with dedicated desks and offers options for... Read More >>
This center is in a highly visible location. The building has a dramatic glass exterior, a welcoming lobby and outstanding office spaces which create a truly sophisticated corporate environment.... Read More >>