NY-Offices.com may, from time to time, change this policy by updating this page. This policy was last updated on April 23, 2018.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information that we collect online via this website.
Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information that you submit to us using the Quick Quotes form on the NY-Offices.com website or by emailing us. This may include:
• Your personal and company names;
• Contact information such as your phone number and email address;
• Other information relevant to helping you find office space such as how many workstations you require and what location(s) you wish to rent offices in.
What We Do With the Information
We use this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, in particular we use the information:
• To assist you in finding the best office space;
• For internal record keeping;
• To improve our product and services;
• To periodically send promotional emails with special offers, about new products or other information that we think you may be interested in;
• To periodically conduct market research;
• To customize the website according to your interests.
The information is first and foremost used to correspond with you about your office space requirements. We do not share the information we collect with outside parties except to the extent necessary to fulfill your requirements such as sharing your details and office space requirements with our partners and office providers.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website. We do not disclose personally identifiable information to outside parties except to the extent necessary to fulfill your office space requirements.
We never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses. NY-Offices.com will never sell or lease any personal information entered on this website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
We use traffic log cookies to analyze data about our site's traffic and improve our website. This aggregate and non-personally identifiable information help us to further tailor the website to our visitors and make it more user-friendly. The information collected by cookies does not modifying your browser settings.
Links to Other Websites
How to Contact Us