1140 Avenue of The Americas, Midtown, Manhattan Office for Rent
This center operates Work Communities, combining a complete range of on-demand workspaces, great locations, a whip smart support team and the exact technology our New York and Chicago clients need to Thrive. This business center opened in September 2010 and is a true twenty-first-century next generation workplace. This building was recently redeveloped to realize its remarkable potential. As you walk toward the building you will immediately notice the luminous exterior glass curtain wall. Your journey then takes you into the lobby featuring an elegant sculpture wall, Jerusalem limestone floor, and stainless steel accents. Your visit peaks on the 9th floor where you'll find business-ready offices and team rooms that are available with flexible terms at a price that makes business sense. Enterprise-grade technology and a highly trained support staff provide a superior backbone for this workplace. Be assured, everything is in place, including Java Lounges and Wii stations. The offices feature brilliant lighting and great views. You and your guests will be greeted in an elegant reception area that features comfortable seating. Each office is fully wired with a minimum of four CAT6e data cabling for your business needs.
Located in a newly renovated and highly prestigious landmark glass building in the heart of midtown on the corner of 44th St and Avenue of the Americas, the building was fully renovated in 2010 with a stunning lobby and new elevators. The Algonquin Hotel, Harvard Club and Law Society are all on 44th Street. Just three short blocks from Grand Central this vibrant business location will be the premier business center in Manhattan. Stop by for a break at a Java café which offers self-service coffee and refreshments.
Office Features and Services
- Building Features
- AirconThis commercial building/office center features air conditioning.
- Business Support
- Administration SupportThis commercial building/office center offers administrative support services.
- Lobby with AttendantThis commercial building/office center has an attended lobby to meet and greet your clients and visitors.
- Call Answering ServicesThis commercial building/office center offers personal and/or automated call answering services.
- IT / Telecomms
- Audio Visual SystemsThis commercial building/office center features audio visual systems for use during meetings, video conferencing and training.
- Broadband Internet AccessThis commercial building/office center features high speed broadband internet access.
- CAT 6+ CableThis commercial building/office center features CAT 6 or higher Ethernet cabling for high speed networking.
- ISDN LineThis commercial building/office center features ISND.
- Tech SupportThis commercial building/office center offers technical support.
- Video Conference FacilitiesThis commercial building/office center features video conferencing facilities.
- VoIP SystemThis commercial building/office center features VoIP (voice over internet protocol).
- WiFi AccessThis commercial building/office center features WiFi (wireless internet) access.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial building/office center features secure tenant access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Security SystemThis commercial building/office center has a security system.
- Services & Amenities
- Conference Room(s)This commercial building/office center features a conference room.
- Lounge(s)This commercial building/office center features a lounge.
- Meeting Room(s)This commercial building/office center features a meeting room.
- Workspace Features
- Train Station(s) NearbyThis commercial building/office center is near at least one train station, please see details below the map or call for details.
- Subway Station(s) NearbyThis commercial building/office center is near at least one subway station, please see details below the map or call for details.
- Furnished OfficesThis commercial building/office center offers fully furnished workspace, ready for you to plug and play the day you move in.
- Desk SpaceThis commercial building/office center offers desk space rental. Contact us to find out the minimum requirement as some centers will allow desk space to be rented from as little as one hour at a time.
- Unbranded OfficesThis commercial building/office center offers desk space rental. Contact us to find out the minimum requirement as some centers will allow desk space to be rented from as little as one hour at a time.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial building/office center offers virtual office space which can include a virtual business address/identity, mail handling, message taking and more.
Nearest Subway: Bryant Park
Nearest Airport: JFK
Popular Manhattan Offices
In the very heart of Harlem's vibrant and bustling business district, this highly prestigious and fully functional business center location offers private office provision and executive co-working... Read More >>
This contemporary and very stylishly furnished business center installation is a state of the art and technologically sophisticated collaborative co-working space located in historic Harlem New York.... Read More >>
This center offers private offices for one to eight people. If you're a larger company then you can always take more than one office. The space comes with dedicated desks and offers options for... Read More >>