Paramount Building, 1501 Broadway, Times Square/Theater District, Manhattan Office for Rent
One of the newest Manhattan centers, located on Broadway, in the heart of New York City's Times Square. Conveniently situated in a historic 33-story building, with its famous clock face, clients will enjoy close proximity to world-famous restaurants and shopping, and easy access to transportation. The professional look of this location is sure to impress with a modern yet prestigious feel. Unique design elements include murals on naturally lit glass-encased atria, that are sure to keep clients in a New York state of mind, and a business lounge that will provide a relaxing place where clients can take a break.
Times Square, known as the center of the city that never sleeps, guarantees bright lights, people and excitement everywhere. The center's prime location makes it ideal for some of Manhattan's best views, with its perimeter overlooking Broadway and spots where one can even see the famous New Year's Eve ball. Other famous buildings in close proximity to this centre include the New York Times building, Five Times Square and Seven Times Square.
Office Features and Services
- IT / Telecomms
- Broadband Internet AccessThis commercial building/office center features high speed broadband internet access.
- Video Conference FacilitiesThis commercial building/office center features video conferencing facilities.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial building/office center features secure tenant access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Services & Amenities
- Lounge(s)This commercial building/office center features a lounge.
- Meeting Room(s)This commercial building/office center features a meeting room.
- Workspace Features
- City Center/DowntownThis commercial building/office center is situated in the city center/downtown.
- Furnished OfficesThis commercial building/office center offers fully furnished workspace, ready for you to plug and play the day you move in.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial building/office center offers virtual office space which can include a virtual business address/identity, mail handling, message taking and more.
Nearest Subway: 42 Street
Nearest Airport: Newark International
Popular Manhattan Offices
In the heart of Harlem's bustling business district, this center offers private office and coworking space. This open, airy and creative environment has its coworking space spread over two levels,... Read More >>
This center offers private offices for one to eight people. If you're a larger company then you can always take more than one office. The space comes with dedicated desks and offers options for... Read More >>
This center is in a highly visible location. The building has a dramatic glass exterior, a welcoming lobby and outstanding office spaces which create a truly sophisticated corporate environment.... Read More >>