48 Wall Street, Financial District, Manhattan Office for Rent
This workspace creates a comfortable, productive coworking space that inspires its members and prompts them to do great things. The centre opened in 2014 in Wall Street in the Financial District of New York City. This centre's sister office is in an exciting location in Philadelphia, PA. The building offers both private bespoke offices and monthly coworking memberships. Shared office spaces provide the convenience of privacy and solitude on one hand, and opportunities for networking and camaraderie on the other. Most shared office spaces come with communal rooms for members to interact in and conduct work from. The central hub of the building is a café-concept kitchen with gourmet coffee, sodas, snacks and fresh fruit, complimentary for members. Communal areas include desks, café style tables, plush couches and seats throughout in addition to phone booths and conference rooms to choose from. The ceilings are high and the space is bright and airy where you are also able to enjoy a game of ping pong with a buddy in the beautiful and comfortable common room. Members have access to exciting networking and educational events and perks through partnerships with ZipCar, UPS, Amazon Web Services, Perqy and TriNet as well as tech and development support through partner company EWS. The co-working space is open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week for members.
The building is conveniently located on the renowned Wall St, an ideal location with quick access to all of Manhattan as well as Brooklyn. New York is a major city full of innovation and this workspace is central to the 21st century Tech hub. Due to the fantastic location of the building, if you need a creative break, you are never short of things to do. With one of New York's historical landmarks, the 55 Wall Street Building, just a short walk away as well as the American Museum of Finance there is plenty to do in close proximety.
Office Features and Services
- Building Features
- AirconThis commercial building/office center features air conditioning.
- Central Heat and AirThis commercial building/office center features central heat and air.
- ADA CompliantThis commercial building/office center is compliant with the The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA).
- ElevatorsThis commercial building/office center features elevators.
- Drop Down CeilingThis commercial building/office center features drop down ceilings.
- Men's & Women's RestroomThis commercial building/office center features separate men's and women's bathrooms.
- Business Support
- Copy Print CenterThis commercial building/office center features a copy and print center.
- On-Site ManagerThis commercial building/office center has a dedicated on-site manager.
- Mail HandlingThis commercial building/office center offers a mail handling service.
- IT / Telecomms
- Audio Visual SystemsThis commercial building/office center features audio visual systems for use during meetings, video conferencing and training.
- Broadband Internet AccessThis commercial building/office center features high speed broadband internet access.
- CAT 6+ CableThis commercial building/office center features CAT 6 or higher Ethernet cabling for high speed networking.
- Tech SupportThis commercial building/office center offers technical support.
- Video Conference FacilitiesThis commercial building/office center features video conferencing facilities.
- VoicemailThis commercial building/office center offers voicemail services.
- VoIP SystemThis commercial building/office center features VoIP (voice over internet protocol).
- WiFi AccessThis commercial building/office center features WiFi (wireless internet) access.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial building/office center features secure tenant access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- 24/7 SecurityThis commercial building/office center has a security system that runs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- IntercomThis commercial building/office center features intercom access.
- Security SystemThis commercial building/office center has a security system.
- Services & Amenities
- Boardroom(s)This commercial building/office center features a boardroom.
- On-Site DiningThis commercial building/office center features a café and/or restaurant for on-site dining.
- Janitorial ServicesThis commercial building/office center features janitorial and cleaning services.
- Conference Room(s)This commercial building/office center features a conference room.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis commercial building/office center features kitchen facilities.
- Lounge(s)This commercial building/office center features a lounge.
- Meeting Room(s)This commercial building/office center features a meeting room.
- Workspace Features
- National Access to Other CentersThis commercial building/office center offers its tenants access to other centers nationwide.
- City Center/DowntownThis commercial building/office center is situated in the city center/downtown.
- Train Station(s) NearbyThis commercial building/office center is near at least one train station, please see details below the map or call for details.
- Subway Station(s) NearbyThis commercial building/office center is near at least one subway station, please see details below the map or call for details.
- Flex Office SpaceThis commercial building/office center offers flex office space that is available for temporary rental at short notice, perfect for projects, team space, freelancers and anyone requiring short term flexible workspace with no long term commitments.
- Furnished OfficesThis commercial building/office center offers fully furnished workspace, ready for you to plug and play the day you move in.
- Desk SpaceThis commercial building/office center offers desk space rental. Contact us to find out the minimum requirement as some centers will allow desk space to be rented from as little as one hour at a time.
- Historic BuildingThis office center is situated in a historic building that has been sympathetically renovated to cater for modern tenants while still retaining a historical feel.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial building/office center offers virtual office space which can include a virtual business address/identity, mail handling, message taking and more.
Nearest Subway: 2, 3, A, C, J, M, 4, 5
Nearest Train Station: Path, Penn Station, Grand Central
Popular Manhattan Offices
In the heart of Harlem's bustling business district, this center offers private office and coworking space. This open, airy and creative environment has its coworking space spread over two levels,... Read More >>
This center offers private offices for one to eight people. If you're a larger company then you can always take more than one office. The space comes with dedicated desks and offers options for... Read More >>
This center is in a highly visible location. The building has a dramatic glass exterior, a welcoming lobby and outstanding office spaces which create a truly sophisticated corporate environment.... Read More >>