3537 36th St, Astroia, Queens Office for Rent
Our office space in this exquisite landmark business building occupies four floors of an industrial-style building in a happening Queens neighborhood. There's always something going down in this cool part of Astoria, usually revolving around fashion, food, film, or some combination of the three. The historic Kaufman Astoria Studios and the Museum of the Moving Image are just down the block. For dining, grab a quick bite from Il Bambino or another of the neighborhood's stellar eateries. The N and Q trains stop along the elevated tracks at 36th Avenue, and E, M, and R trains at 36th Street. If you're looking for a space where your team can truly settle in, head to this fantastic and renowned location.
Located in the heart of the vibrant Astoria, this unique workspace is the perfect location for nearly all professionals with local businesses being involved in the fashion, food, film and retail industries. There are fantastic nearby amenities including many dining options with small local eateries to large up-market restaurants and coffee houses. There is also great transport links with the nearby subway stations providing access to lines N, Q, E, M and R. Prefect for getting in and around the city.
Office Features and Services
- Building Features
- AirconThis commercial building/office center features air conditioning.
- ADA CompliantThis commercial building/office center is compliant with the The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA).
- Double Pane WindowsThis commercial building/office center features double paned windows/glass to help reduce both noise and energy bills.
- ElevatorsThis commercial building/office center features elevators.
- Men's & Women's RestroomThis commercial building/office center features separate men's and women's bathrooms.
- Business Support
- Lobby with AttendantThis commercial building/office center has an attended lobby to meet and greet your clients and visitors.
- IT / Telecomms
- Broadband Internet AccessThis commercial building/office center features high speed broadband internet access.
- WiFi AccessThis commercial building/office center features WiFi (wireless internet) access.
- Services & Amenities
- Bike StorageThis commercial building/office center offers bike storage for cyclers.
- Janitorial ServicesThis commercial building/office center features janitorial and cleaning services.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis commercial building/office center features kitchen facilities.
- Lounge(s)This commercial building/office center features a lounge.
- Meeting Room(s)This commercial building/office center features a meeting room.
- Workspace Features
- City Center/DowntownThis commercial building/office center is situated in the city center/downtown.
- Train Station(s) NearbyThis commercial building/office center is near at least one train station, please see details below the map or call for details.
- Subway Station(s) NearbyThis commercial building/office center is near at least one subway station, please see details below the map or call for details.
- Flex Office SpaceThis commercial building/office center offers flex office space that is available for temporary rental at short notice, perfect for projects, team space, freelancers and anyone requiring short term flexible workspace with no long term commitments.
- Furnished OfficesThis commercial building/office center offers fully furnished workspace, ready for you to plug and play the day you move in.
- Desk SpaceThis commercial building/office center offers desk space rental. Contact us to find out the minimum requirement as some centers will allow desk space to be rented from as little as one hour at a time.
- Open Plan OfficesThis commercial building/office center offers open plan workspace, perfect for teams and collaborative coworking.
- Historic BuildingThis office center is situated in a historic building that has been sympathetically renovated to cater for modern tenants while still retaining a historical feel.
Popular Queens Offices
This Stewart Avenue center is excellently located in central Nassau county. The building is at the perfect juncture between the North and South shores of Long Island and flanked by convenient... Read More >>
A 17-story tower in a strategic Queens Boulevard location, this is one of the borough's most prestigious sites – a professional space with a large, impressive lobby and dark-tinted windows for your... Read More >>
Situated in a converted warehouse which once was served the famous New York Gimbels department store, This work space is a hive of activity with a community which is great for start-ups and... Read More >>