MetLife Building, 200 Park Avenue, Midtown, Manhattan Office for Rent
Leverage this work environment to increase your company's output. Plug-in & GO! By the hour, day, week or month. This center is flexible and motivated! Options that work with every budget and find solutions that fit your goals! Based in an iconic octagonal glass high rise with an instantly recognizable address; this office space on New York's prestigious Park Avenue boasts convenient access to Grand Central Terminal as well as unparalleled views over Manhattan's vibrant cityscape. Situated between East 43rd and East 45th Streets in Midtown Manhattan, this building is truly at "the heart" of the city. Facilities at this executive office center include: professional, memorable reception staffed by hospitality driven individuals looking to support your business needs; customized phone answering; bespoke conference rooms and comfortable lounge areas; 24/7 managed IT infrastructure; high-speed bandwidth; state of the art telephony; air conditioning; A/V presentation equipment; kitchen and catering facilities; business center with unlimited print, fax, and scan; on-site staff and management; office cleaning service.
Grand Central Station itself, is a landmark in the area, granting unparalleled convenience to commuter and subway rail lines (5, 6, 7 and 42nd Street Shuttle), as well as 70 retail specialty shops and restaurants, including the world famous Oyster Bar Restaurant and Michael Jordan's The Steak House. The site is also serviced by a number of bus, road and cycle routes. A perfect location for home-based and mobile professionals needing part-time or drop-in office services. Nearby, The Morgan Library and Museum houses renaissance and medieval rare books and is a favorite among history fans in the area. Bryant Park is a popular feature with both locals and professionals, providing an ideal picnic venue, or lunchtime escape from the office
Office Features and Services
- Building Features
- AirconThis commercial building/office center features air conditioning.
- ShowerThis commercial building/office center features shower facilities.
- Business Support
- Lobby with AttendantThis commercial building/office center has an attended lobby to meet and greet your clients and visitors.
- Call Answering ServicesThis commercial building/office center offers personal and/or automated call answering services.
- IT / Telecomms
- Broadband Internet AccessThis commercial building/office center features high speed broadband internet access.
- CAT 6+ CableThis commercial building/office center features CAT 6 or higher Ethernet cabling for high speed networking.
- Tech SupportThis commercial building/office center offers technical support.
- Video Conference FacilitiesThis commercial building/office center features video conferencing facilities.
- VoicemailThis commercial building/office center offers voicemail services.
- VoIP SystemThis commercial building/office center features VoIP (voice over internet protocol).
- WiFi AccessThis commercial building/office center features WiFi (wireless internet) access.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial building/office center features secure tenant access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- 24/7 SecurityThis commercial building/office center has a security system that runs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Services & Amenities
- On-Site DiningThis commercial building/office center features a café and/or restaurant for on-site dining.
- ParkingThis commercial building/office center offers on-site parking.
- Meeting Room(s)This commercial building/office center features a meeting room.
- Workspace Features
- National Access to Other CentersThis commercial building/office center offers its tenants access to other centers nationwide.
- Worldwide Access to Other CentersThis commercial building/office center offers its tenants access to other centers worldwide.
- City Center/DowntownThis commercial building/office center is situated in the city center/downtown.
- Train Station(s) NearbyThis commercial building/office center is near at least one train station, please see details below the map or call for details.
- Subway Station(s) NearbyThis commercial building/office center is near at least one subway station, please see details below the map or call for details.
- Flex Office SpaceThis commercial building/office center offers flex office space that is available for temporary rental at short notice, perfect for projects, team space, freelancers and anyone requiring short term flexible workspace with no long term commitments.
- Modern BuildingThis office center is situated in a modern building featuring contemporary furnishings and décor.
- Unbranded OfficesThis commercial building/office center offers desk space rental. Contact us to find out the minimum requirement as some centers will allow desk space to be rented from as little as one hour at a time.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial building/office center offers virtual office space which can include a virtual business address/identity, mail handling, message taking and more.
Nearest Subway: S,4,5,6,7
Nearest Train Station: Grand Central
Nearest Airport: LaGuardia, JFK, Newark
Popular Manhattan Offices
In the heart of Harlem's bustling business district, this center offers private office and coworking space. This open, airy and creative environment has its coworking space spread over two levels,... Read More >>
This center offers private offices for one to eight people. If you're a larger company then you can always take more than one office. The space comes with dedicated desks and offers options for... Read More >>
This center is in a highly visible location. The building has a dramatic glass exterior, a welcoming lobby and outstanding office spaces which create a truly sophisticated corporate environment.... Read More >>