250 Park Avenue, Grand Central, Manhattan Office for Rent
A world-class address just steps from Grand Central Terminal. A superlative, pre-war building, this building incorporates classic architectural details, a modern infrastructure and the stability of strong international ownership to provide the ultimate corporate environment.
Nearby restaurants include, Darbar Fine Indian Cuisine, Stag's Head, Gente, Ammos and Mint. There are a number of hotels to choose from as well such as Intercontinental The Barclay New York, Roosevelt Hotel, Waldorf Astoria and New York Marriott East Side.
Office Features and Services
- Business Support
- Administration SupportThis commercial building/office center offers administrative support services.
- Lobby with AttendantThis commercial building/office center has an attended lobby to meet and greet your clients and visitors.
- Call Answering ServicesThis commercial building/office center offers personal and/or automated call answering services.
- IT / Telecomms
- Broadband Internet AccessThis commercial building/office center features high speed broadband internet access.
- ISDN LineThis commercial building/office center features ISND.
- Services & Amenities
- Meeting Room(s)This commercial building/office center features a meeting room.
- Workspace Features
- City Center/DowntownThis commercial building/office center is situated in the city center/downtown.
- Furnished OfficesThis commercial building/office center offers fully furnished workspace, ready for you to plug and play the day you move in.
- Open Plan OfficesThis commercial building/office center offers open plan workspace, perfect for teams and collaborative coworking.
- Historic BuildingThis office center is situated in a historic building that has been sympathetically renovated to cater for modern tenants while still retaining a historical feel.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial building/office center offers virtual office space which can include a virtual business address/identity, mail handling, message taking and more.
Nearest Subway: Grand Central Terminal
Nearest Airport: JFK
Popular Manhattan Offices
In the heart of Harlem's bustling business district, this center offers private office and coworking space. This open, airy and creative environment has its coworking space spread over two levels,... Read More >>
This center offers private offices for one to eight people. If you're a larger company then you can always take more than one office. The space comes with dedicated desks and offers options for... Read More >>
This center is in a highly visible location. The building has a dramatic glass exterior, a welcoming lobby and outstanding office spaces which create a truly sophisticated corporate environment.... Read More >>