The Empire State Building, 350 Fifth Avenue, Murray Hill, Midtown, Manhattan Office for Rent
This is an internationally recognized address. This center boasts panoramic office views from the entire 59th floor of this landmark building. The center also provides a comfortable and professional work environment with a staffed reception area to greet your visitors, and business services to keep you running efficiently. In addition to the professionally appointed furnished offices, this 20,000 sq ft location contains two spacious boardrooms, a copy center, private wash rooms, a kitchen and stocked pantry. The classic combination of wood and leather make the reception area a great way to impress your guests and clients.
The convenient midtown address is one block from NYC Penn Station and is within walking distance of all major subways, restaurants, shops, banks and parking. This location serves the Manhattan areas of Herald Square, Garment District, 33rd Street PATH Station, and Penn Station. Shared office space rental and lease duration's start at one month. This 66-office facility boasts panoramic views from the entire 59th floor of this landmark building. The retail levels in the building include amenities such as eateries, banks, US Postal Service, FedEx and a currency exchange kiosk. This 24/7 building posts doormen at every entrance and employs a team of lobby personnel to quickly process guests.
Office Features and Services
- Business Support
- Mail HandlingThis commercial building/office center offers a mail handling service.
- IT / Telecomms
- Broadband Internet AccessThis commercial building/office center features high speed broadband internet access.
- VoIP SystemThis commercial building/office center features VoIP (voice over internet protocol).
- WiFi AccessThis commercial building/office center features WiFi (wireless internet) access.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial building/office center features secure tenant access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- 24/7 SecurityThis commercial building/office center has a security system that runs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Services & Amenities
- Gym FacilitiesThis commercial building/office center features gym facilities.
- Meeting Room(s)This commercial building/office center features a meeting room.
- Workspace Features
- Furnished OfficesThis commercial building/office center offers fully furnished workspace, ready for you to plug and play the day you move in.
- Historic BuildingThis office center is situated in a historic building that has been sympathetically renovated to cater for modern tenants while still retaining a historical feel.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial building/office center offers virtual office space which can include a virtual business address/identity, mail handling, message taking and more.
Nearest Subway: Penn Station, Grand Central station
Nearest Train Station: Penn Station, N, R, A, C, E
Nearest Major Road: FDR, Henry Hudson
Nearest Airport: LGA, JFK, EWR
Popular Manhattan Offices
In the very heart of Harlem's vibrant and bustling business district, this highly prestigious and fully functional business center location offers private office provision and executive co-working... Read More >>
This contemporary and very stylishly furnished business center installation is a state of the art and technologically sophisticated collaborative co-working space located in historic Harlem New York.... Read More >>
This center offers private offices for one to eight people. If you're a larger company then you can always take more than one office. The space comes with dedicated desks and offers options for... Read More >>